Ministering To The Lord His Word

Psalm 91:2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust.”  After a disaster, such as an earthquake, flood, tornado or hurricane, a place of refuge is frequently set up in a relatively safe place. 

People who are affected by the problem are asked to go there for help.  Many Christians in a time of crisis, tend to become afraid or panic.  

God is expecting you to depend on His promises because He wants to stand behind you, to meet your need.  Notice the first words in the above verse.  

God does not want you to verbalize the problem, but show you are depending on Him to take care of you in the problem.  He wants to not only help you through the difficulty you are in, but also enable you to help others.  

He is expecting you to thank Him that He has the answer, and that He will supply everything required. 

Remind Him of the Scriptures you are depending on.